IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Premium Calculator
IFFCO Tokio has come up with a health insurance premium calculator that easily calculates the premium amount of different health insurance and provides accurate data that helps choose the best policy for them and their loved ones. This calculator is an online tool that operates based on the information provided by insurance seekers.
Why do You Need the IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Premium Calculator?
Insurance is essential in today's world, but not all insurance policies are feasible enough for a middle-class person. It takes a complex calculation to find out whether or not the desired insurance scheme is in the budget of the individual and his family. Usually, these calculations need a lot of real-time data in terms of types and number of policies available in the market and which one is the most feasible for a person. If a person has a good knowledge of different companies and types of policies they offer, then he/she can evaluate the best policy with the most cost-effective insurance premium amount. Here come these calculators that help in finding out the exact amount to be paid against a particular health coverage.
Details Required for the IFFCO Tokio Insurance Premium Calculation?
The calculator provided by IFFCO Tokio is easy to use and requires some basic information for calculating the premium amount. Some of those basic details include-:
- Amount of coverage a person is seeking through the insurance policy
- Any pre-existing medical conditions a person is having
- Some of the personal information about a person like age, sex, occupation, name, etc.
- Are there any additional riders needed with the policy or not
How to Use the IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Premium Calculator?
A person can visit the website mentioned for the calculator on the IFFCO Tokio home page, and there he/she will have to follow these steps for calculating a premium amount. Additionally, one can calculate the premium through Paisawiki.com, which offers an easy calculation process:
- The first page will ask for the type of policy anyone is interested in for making the calculations. There will be a long list of policies offered by IFFCO Tokio, and the person can choose from those policies.
- Select the plan one is willing to purchase and then click on 'Calculate the Premium.'
- Next, the premium calculator page will appear, where some of the details are to be entered.
- After providing the details required, one has to click on 'Calculate the premium details.'
- After clicking “Get Quote”, another page will ask for some details such as age, contact number, name etc.
- When all these details have been filled, and appropriate additional coverage has also been selected, the person needs to click the calculate premium option. He/she will be shown the exact premium amount needed for that policy.
- Once the amount is calculated, the payment page will be popped up, which will show different payment methods that the IFFCO Tokio insurance premium calculator supports.
- The payment methods supported by it includes-
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- Online wallets
- Pay at branch- cheque, demand draft, cash, credit/debit card,
- Pay via dropbox at any IFFCO Tokio insurance office
- Post a demand draft to the address mentioned on the payments web-site.
- Once the person is through with the payment, he/she will have the policy details in the account, and all this can be done in less time with the IFFCO Tokio health insurance calculator.
Benefits of the IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Premium Calculator
The benefits of using the IFFCO Tokio Insurance Premium Calculator are manifold. Some of them are as mentioned below:
- The calculator helps to ascertain the exact amount of money needed for the premium payment for the policy every month.
- It is easy to compare policies based on the cost calculated by the health insurance premium calculator.
- It saves a lot of time for an individual who would instead have to go through the premium amount of all the policies separately.
- IFFCO TOKIO health insurance calculator is one of the easiest to use tools for any person, and it is efficient
Factors Affecting the Premium Calculator
These are some of the factors affecting the IFFCO Tokio health insurance premium calculator amount:
- The age of the insurer: An old person tends to draw a higher premium as compared to a younger person, due to the risk associated.
- The overall term for the policy: The longer the policy, the lesser its premium.
- Health History: The medical history of an individual also plays an important role in defining the premium amount of an individual. Person with any existing illness record is liable to pay a higher premium or to serve a strict waiting period.
- Coverage Amount: The type of coverage an individual is opting for also determines the premium amount. If the coverage is on additional riders, then it is more expensive or else the premium could be much lesser.
- Type of Policy: Not all the policies have the same premium price so the type of policy anyone is opting for also tells whether the premium will be high or not.
- Sum Insured: The total amount of sum insured in a policy is also an important factor affecting the calculations of the premium, higher the sum insured, the higher will be the premium one has to pay per month.
Ans- Yes, it is mandatory to create an account on the IFFCO Tokio insurance website to be able to use the premium calculator, the reason being that the company will have all the needed information about an individual while he is applying for a policy which makes the process faster. The registered customer gets regular updates regarding the policy and also some of the unique benefits provided by the company to make the user experience better.
Ans- No, it is not a mandatory procedure to buy the policy; the day a person is using the premium calculator. If he wants, he can save the policy as a favourite in his account for further enquiries and decide later whether he wants to buy it or not.
Ans: Pre-existing illnesses refer to the diseases that are prevailing before the policy is bought. A person with such an illness is liable to pay a higher premium comparatively.
Written By: Paisawiki - Updated: 10 November 2020